Jan 13, 2014
Here is coos bay lots has happened. We got a new bishop in
our ward who is SOOOOOO Great. He is a awesome man and is already doing a great
Job. Lots of others are getting released and called because things need to
change and the missionary work and other things in the ward needs to pick up
and so Bishop is making those changes which is going to be a huge blessing. :)
Sister
Stirling and I are doing great. We have been growing a ton from each other and
working together as one. Its been a blessing having her as a trainer. She does
so much for me to help me reach my potential. Its great working with her. The
work is great though I love it.
Hope
you have a great week and let me know if you need anything. :) Miss you all
tons. LOVE YOU! :)
Love Your baby girl Cat
Sister Fletcher
Jan 20, 2014
It’s crazy how time is flying here mom I am almost hitting 4
months! Anyways other thoughts I don’t know about transfers yet and won’t know
till Saturday probably so most likely I will stay because I am new and I could
train next transfer but I really have no idea on what will happen. I will let
you know that as soon as we find out :) You could send the package to the OEM
office and when transfers come and if I do move, I will probably get it when
that happens. Make sure though with sending packages to the OEM office that it’s
only priority mail or express mail. They ask to only use those. Thank you so
much for all you do though! :) Also could you send back the usb that I sent
with pictures I will put more on and then send it back to you :)
Things here is Coos Bay are great. We are working with so
many great people!! I love it! A lot of them are progressing and we are really
working hard to help people keep moving forward to their goal! The ward is
awesome and the BISHOP IS AWESOME!! He is doing so many great things and has so
many great ideas I am so grateful for the work he does for the ward. So many
great changes are happening that will really move the work faster and better!
Sister Stirling and I are Awesome! We are really growing so much this transfer.
It’s been hard but in good ways that helps us stretch and grown. I am so
grateful for all she does. She is so diligent and determined. She works so hard
and is always reaching out a hand to me when it gets hard sometimes to keep up
but together we work hard and keep the work moving and we lift each other up at
times of struggle. I love her so much and I know that she will forever be my
companion and best friend.
Thank
you so much for the emails and I look forward to hear back about so many things.
Thank you and love you! Please tell
EVERYONE to comment and share on my FACEBOOK posts. By doing so it spreads all
over people’s walls and so many more people will see them and ask questions and
share thoughts. This is a great way to
spread the Gospel so I ask for ALL to comment and share what I post and I know
that you will be blessed and the world also who sees it. Thank you so much I
love you and have a great week! :)
Love Sister Fletcher
No comments:
Post a Comment