Monday, February 3, 2014

January 27, 2014 Coos Bay, OR



Jan 27, 2014
Well I am staying here in Coos Bay but sadly losing Sister Stirling. She left last night to go to Santa Clara. She will do great. She will be training a new missionary and I know that they will truly make a difference and work great together. It was very hard for her leaving though. I am trying to stay strong for her and for my companion sister Crosgrow who I will have with me later today. I do miss her tons though she really has made the biggest difference in my life and one of the greatest sisters I know. I hope I will get to see her again someday.
Sister Crosgrow will be great though I am excited to work with her. She was trained by Sister Stirlings trainer so I know it will be a great working with her. I can’t wait for us to get started on the work together.
This truly has been one of the greatest transfers I have experienced even though I have had only 2 haha. But really though, I have grown so much and really have seen myself change into someone amazing I never knew I could become. I love the people here in Coos Bay.   They are so great!
One experience that I have loved is working with the LA family who are now fully active since November and are now working with all their family members and baptizing them and it’s just gonna be great! I really loved working with Sister Stirling with them. They are an awesome family!
Sister Stirling and I have had so many funny experiences and adventures in our apartment it was crazy! I cherish all those moments we had together and will hold dear to them all. She knows so much about me its NUTS! But there is a reason I told her so much about me because I needed her and we grew so much together. She is a forever friend and that I will always have and remember. Facebook is going great.   Please tell everyone to keep responding and sharing! It’s made such an impact on the people we teach and who all see it. I am working with someone and answering his questions because of it! THANK YOU!
Thank you so much for all you guys do. I love you so much and can’t wait to hear about next week. Keep up the great work in AZ and everywhere else. I appreciate the support and love and letters thank you so much! :) Miss and love you all have a great week! :)
LOVE SIS> FLETCHER
PS. I have to get a GPS today at walmart due to Sister Stirling leaving and me not knowing the area perfectly so they asked for me to get one. I have some money that people sent me on Christmas. I will use that and hopefully it will not be too costly. It will last me the whole mission and even longer and it will have great use getting around places. I hope that is okay. I love you tons! :) Thanks again!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog