July 14, 2014
Things are great. Yes, I am getting transferred today, I am double transferring in an area called Santa Clara in Eugene. I will be training so it will be an adventure with both me and the new missionary being new to an area. President Russell has much in store for the mission and I am excited to see more to happen.
Things are great. Yes, I am getting transferred today, I am double transferring in an area called Santa Clara in Eugene. I will be training so it will be an adventure with both me and the new missionary being new to an area. President Russell has much in store for the mission and I am excited to see more to happen.
This time I have spent in Central Point has been a true
blessing and the greatest time so far on my mission. Sister Shirley is getting
a great companion and she is gonna do great with a change in the area. The
people here are my best friends and I love each so much. I may even consider
getting married in the Medford temple. Brother Gorze, a member whose family is
amazing, convinced me to consider it. But, anyways my time is up here and I am
now off to an even greater adventure in Eugene. I will be in a college town so
there will be many stories to tell. I love you so much and hope you all are
great. I love you tons and know you’re always in my prayers. I miss you tons!
LOVE CAT
No comments:
Post a Comment