Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Klamath Falls, OR November 17, 2014 BLOOD AND GUTS



November 17, 2014
Okay time for the big stuff this week....
So we had a big situation happen and i had to be companions with another sister for the week and sister M had to be her comps comp for the week. So we sadly were separated but we got together a lot during the week with the sisters and it all worked out. A total miracle happened and a whole family of 4 accepted to be baptized and we are super pumped about them. The mom met with the elders in California and then moved her to K falls. She saw the sisters on the street one day and asked them to teach her since she missed the feeling of when the elders would come visit. So ever since we have been teaching her and recently she has been so impressed with the church and is in tune with the spirit and just wants to be a part of this family. Its way awesome and the ward is great with friending her. She came to church for the first time in K falls and it was a miracle for sister McCleary due to her being transferred today. So it was a good miracle to leave with.
So yes sister Mccleary is transferred to COOS BAY!! THATS WHERE I STARTED MY MISSION! She will love it there! I am companions with sister Stover. So I knew her in Coos bay and then i followed her to Santa Clara and spent a lot of time with her there. and now she is coming to k falls and we will be companions! IT will be awesome!
So rewinding to Friday at 820 am...
I got a mole removed from my arm pit... So I saw a doctor about it and he said it could be cancerous don’t panic and he said he would like to remove it just in case and do a biopsy to it. So Friday morning I went in and he kinda did surgery on it because he had to cut deep to remove the  whole thing. Sister M took pictures and I will send them all. I was numb for it thank goodness and had to get MY FIRST 4 STICHES. Guys I have never gotten stiches! It was awesome! But now it very painful and I have to wait 10 days to get them removed. So Sister M has been changing the bandages, washing my hair for me because the stiches can’t get wet so I can shave or wash under that arm for 10 days! It’s maddness but not much I can do but just smell on my right side. I have learned to do a lot with my left hand since it hurts my right side if I move it too much or lift it up too far. At first it was hard to shake hands with people so I would use my left hand and boy would that throw people off. it was funny! But hey the awesome adventures I get to have on the mission! It was cool. The pain isn’t cool but the scar will be and plus I won’t have hair grow in that area so less to shave for me! WOOT WOOT! As Sarah Fletcher would say BATTLE SCARS ARE THE BEST and make up a cool story how I got it!
Anyways. So that’s the gross stuff that happened. Overall the week has been awesome!
No it hasn’t snowed yet but lots of frost and it did get to 15 degrees yesterday! MAdness! It will be another adventure for me to live in the snow. SO MANY ADVENTURES!
Well that’s it for me. Sure love you peeps! You da bomb and I love and miss you to pieces.
Mom for Thanksgiving we are having it with the Eves family who son just left for a mission so it was be great! Anyways stay warm and have a super fantabuloic weeek! :)
LOVE SISTA FLETCH


                                                                    Cat before procedure


Fun selfie...notice Sister McCleary's expression...not sure she is up to watching the procedure.


WARNING...IF YOU ARE FAINT AT HEART WITH BLOOD...SKIP.  I can't believe Sister McCleary agreed to take pictures.








So Don get's really queezy with blood so Catherine sent him a seperate picture with the following note:

Cat:  Dad, no blood in this one.  This will leave a awesome scar. Any idea on what story I should tell
on how I got it.

Don:   Story should be this--An axe murder came up to kill you, swung his axe, and one of the three Nephites rushed to save you, and they stopped the axe before it could cause more of a cut on your arm!


  Here's the G-Rated pic









No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog