November 10, 2014
Family
So this week has been amazing. K
falls really is a miracle area. We have seen so many people progress. We have 5
people who could be baptized soon and are booming with lessons hourly and
members being on top with fellowship. I feel so blessed to be here. It’s so
nice when you work hard, busy, people are great, and you come home at night
dead. It’s a great feelings.
Every morning we get up at 6 to run
3 miles. I CAN RUN 3 MILES! I am working my way up there. Still got a ways for
a marathon but one day I will run with the Fletcher clan when I get home and
can train more. In the mean time it feels so great to run so much. It really
does give us energy for the day and keeps us strong and healthy.
We had a stake conference Saturday
and Sunday. It was amazing! We had it broadcast and president Monson, Elder
Christopherson, Sister Stevens and one other guy speak. It was so amazing.
Something I learned from their talks were people can change president Monson
said. People who fall away people who struggle can change and they need us to
be there for support and help when they need it. I learned on a mission that
love is key to all missionary work. We must love ourselves, love out companion,
then love our teaching people and members. When we have love we are able to
give hope to others. let them know there is a savior who has provide a way home
back to God. It’s amazing how people will just light up when they see hope
ahead in their journey.
I love my mission so much for the
things I have learned. I appreciate all the support I have back home and
grateful that I have this opportunity to serve the lord for 18 months. I love
you all so much and miss you tons. Hope you have a great week! :)
LOVE SISTER FLETCH
No comments:
Post a Comment