Monday, April 6, 2015

Medford, OR April 6, 2015 Testimony of Jesus Christ and the atonement --- Fun pics

This week has been awesome we watched conference with all members. One
fed us the best eggs, another fed us cold cereal which is my favorite
too! Then we also had the best cinnamon roles and then also the best
waffles. We were very spoiled this conference.
We also got to have a missionary leadership meeting with salt lake
teaching us. So overall it was super fun.

Sunday was a very special day as everyone knows and I would like to
share a personal experience we had with a less active family along
with my personally testimony.
We had prepared a simple and short lesson for this family and it
turned into much more than what we had planned. I know though that the
spirit led our words throughout our whole visit with them. Miracles
happened in their home as we each bore our testimonies. A Topic we
discussed was repentance and the atonement. I felt so impressed to
share my testimony of this beautiful concept after we had had this
experience with this family.
I want to share that I know by the power of the Holy Ghost that
EVERYONE can be forgiven for ANY sin they commit. To all ends of
breaking the law of chastity to breaking major laws.  GOD is a MERCIFUL
and JUST God. He sent his son for EVERYONE OF US.
He didn't say, "I will send my son for only about 100 of you to be
forgiven" or "My son's atonement will only be allowed for adults 50 and
older"
God sent his son for ALL of His children to rely on, turn to, be
forgiven for ALL our short comings. There are so many different
circumstances we are all in that God is the judge for a reason. He
knows you and I perfectly. I don't know you perfectly though and I don't
know the guy in jail or the cashier perfectly. BUT GOD DOES. Which is
why we should not take his job by judging who can be forgiven and who
can't.
I have made SO many bad choices in my life but guess what?? By
humbling myself before God and truly wanting to change and be forgiven for
the bad choices I have made, I have witnessed a miracle. The miracle
of being forgiven. The miracle of having a backpack of rocks being
lifted off my shoulders. The miracle of no more guilt. The miracle
of BEING CLEAN. If it's possible for me to have experienced this than I
know without doubt with a sure knowledge that YOU and ALL can be
forgiven too.
God doesn't pick and chose. He loves you so much and pleads for us to
just kneel and ask for forgiveness and HE WANTS TO GIVE IT TO YOU. HE
WANTS YOU TO BE CLEAN AND BE HAPPY. He doesn't desire for you to live
in sadness and in your sins. What kind of sick father would ever want
that for their child. I know that A loving Heavenly Father would never
want that for his children which is why we must see and feel and know
that God loves us an infinite amount and that you return home to him
by the enabling power of the atonement of Jesus Christ. Never forget
who your real family is. God is your father and Jesus Christ is your
older Brother. They love you and have provided a way back. So I plead
with everyone who reads this that they never feel like there isn't a
way back. That there is no hope. I am one of many who have witnessed
the miracle of the atonement and you can too if you listen to the
spirit and just experiment, just try it. Try praying. see what happens
and how you feel. What do you have to lose by just having a kneeling
prayer and talking out loud. Yes it may seem weird to talk to your
self but as you close your eyes and begin to speak, and clear your
mind, you will witness a miracle. You will begin to feel something. As
you keep praying and keep listening I promise you that you will join
the club of knowing that the atonement is for everyone and that you
will feel all the things I have describe and more.
My testimony of the atonement is bold, strong, and a miracle. I am
grateful for the chance to share a portion of it with all those who
read it.

I love my mission and I know this church is true with all my heart. I
know that Jesus Christ lives and he lives with us today and will
forever. This too is a miracle that He lives and because He lives there
is hope for us.  We too will live and can live with him as we find him
every day. As we use his atonement daily  and always remember him. I
love you all and what you have done for me while I have been out here.
Hope you have a happy Easter :)
Love Sista Fletcher













No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog