Monday, November 18, 2013

November 18, 2013 Coos Bay, OR



This week has been great! We got to go on exchanges and I got to be with Sister Clove who is a sister training leader. She is awesome and I learned so much from her.  I admire her so much! I sadly got really sick on Wednesday.   I had the flu, we think, and I am still trying to recover from it now. It was really hard though just being away from home and not being able to lay in bed resting and taking meds. Here we have to take it by ear and continue working. My companion, Sister Stirling’s, dad owns the essential oils company Doterra, which is really cool since it’s a really big oil company and so she has a huge stash of different oils that will get rid of my symptoms. So the last few days she has been rubbing oils on different pressure points to help me feel better. It most diffidently helps a ton! It was amazing!
We have found a lot of new people to teach so that’s great! We go out finding a lot which is nice to just being able to walk places to get exercise. There are so many cats though its cray cray! There is one that is near our apartment and whenever we are coming back at night it sits at the bottom of the stairs and then we go up to our door and it starts to chase us up the stars and we pretty much freak out cuz it’s a stray so we shut the door quickly on it! That’s the only funny thing happening right now. Oh I think I told you about the car we get and how we have the devil black box who gets on us for speeding and stuff. His name is Tewi haha.   It’s so funny because there are times he will yell at us constantly.
We went shopping a few times for rain boots and its crazy! THERE ARE NONE! We went to a store today and they had some but the best were too expensive.  Sister Stirling just uses some sturdy boots so Mom could you send me my black boots in the closet. I was going to see if I can buy a cheap pair here but there wasn't any at a reasonable price that I was looking for so I will keep looking but the black ones should also work good. I found a rain coat for 24 bucks at Ross so I am just going to keep my other one haha.  I also found 3 skirts today that are long enough for 50 bucks. I know I am done shopping after today.  I have everything I need. My black pencil skirt though completely ripped up the back!!!! Crazy but I am sending it home with some pics of how my companion did hers and I am wondering if you can take it into Cathy’s to get it fixed with the slit though in the back my comp put like a fan slip thing to allow it to open and not rip again so maybe take it in with the pics and see of Cathy can do something with it.  If not it’s okay maybe just have it fixed. I found some awesome Ducks gear btw at this store that I might get everyone for Christmas so that will be awesome!!
Well that’s really it haha.   Hope you have a awesome week!! LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!!! 
Have a great week and can’t wait to hear back! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog