Hey Familia,
We are spending Thanksgiving with The Artchur family and then
going to dessert at the Petersons. Both great families we look forward to it. I
did get the packages and My comp and I LOVE THEM THANK YOU!!!
I am so glad to hear everyone is
well! I am also sending you a package of things i dont need and need fix. Our P day is very odd this week. I sadly won’t
get photos out till late next week due to our P day ends at 1:00 today and then
Thanksgiving is another P day all day but
we can’t email or do much because they want us to spend time with families. It’s
been a pretty slow week though. We have not had much going on but we hope next
week will be better! I am learning a lot though, with my Comp. It’s been rough
because of how different we are but we love each other so much but it’s hard
when we teach because sometimes I don’t get to say a word but she usually has
great things to say but then I don’t learn. We talked though about it and she
is going to work on making sure I get a chance to teach so I can learn so that
will be good. She really is a great trainer we just have our ups and downs and
we make mistakes but we are working together to fix them and I’m thankful I have
been patient with her and myself.
CRAZY THOUGH!! It has not rained
like at all! We haven’t had rain in 4 days and it’s been very sunny but
FREEZING!! It’s great though. People say it usually rains in the night which is
good but recently we haven’t seen much rain! Oh wells. I love it! I get to see
the SUN!
ALL is great though in Coos Bay. Glad to hear all is great
with you and dad and the fam! Thanks for
the quotes I love them!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment