NOTE: Catherine forgot the cord to her camera so she was not able to send pictures. She won't be able to send any until she is in Oregon.
To Fam!
Here in the MTC things are great we had our first investigator on Monday
and my comp and I ROCKED IT! we are on the third visit and she accepted
to be baptized. I know its goin to be different in the field but it
will be great practice and so far I am lovin it. My comp sister Mccleary
is awesome. We have so much fun here together and the other set of
sisters that we room with are as well so fun and we have a blast. We
have awesome district. The elders are so awesome and pretty cool. Sister
Mccleary and I will go play basketball for our workout with them and it
will be blast racking up a game with the elders.
The food is alright too. I mean they have good stuff but my comp
and I refuse to gain weight so its for sure healthy time and work out
time! Thank goodness she is willing to do that with me!! :)
The
weather IS COLD!!! I am dealing with it fine but when I dont have a
coat when I am outside I AM A POPSICLE! But When I do it get warm. Thank
goodness I brought my ONESIES!!! they have saved me at night. I got
pics of those that I will send ;)
It is so spiritual here!! I LOVE IT! At the end of each day I am
spiritually tired in a good way. There is so much I am learning and
finding through the Scriptures as I study them like no others haha. I
love personal and comp study though. I learn and grow so much from the
knowledge I gain each day. I am so happy that I am here in this amazing
environment of wonderful people who have made the same choice as me. Its
bee a true blessing and testimony to me knowing my purpose here as a
missionary. My purpose here as a missionary is to "invite others to come
unto Christ by helping them receive his restored gospel by faith in
Jesus Christ and his Atonement, Repentance, Baptism, receiving the gift
of the Holy Ghost, and enduring to the End". I love that and will
remember that always as I serve the next 18 months for my Heavenly
Father. Thank you so much for all your support and being such great
examples to me. I love you all so much and will write you next when I am
in the Field.
LOVE YOU XOXOXOXOXOXO
No comments:
Post a Comment