Got a call yesterday from Sister Russell, mission MOM,
She said that the report results showed that the mole was pre-cancerous, no melanoma, but they want to get clean slides. That's why they are going back to dig more, "dig deep, dig wide". Don spoke with the doctor yesterday and confirmed what Sister Russell said. The doctor is going to do a full body scan to make sure there is nothing else to worry about. He will remove any moles he sees just to be on the safe side. Thank you everyone for all your support and prayers.
December 1, 2014
Hey mom I still didn’t get the package but I will look out
for it! Things are great so far. Had a great thanksgiving! Sorry this email
maybe short due to a short p day today we get to go to the temple and they cut
our pdays off for their own reasons. Kinda a bummer but we get to go the temple
which is a blessing.
So glad to hear things went well with the family! I sure
miss our traditions but it’s my last thanksgiving away so next year we can all
be together.
Transfer are after Christmas so yes I will still be with Sister
Stover. Thanks for the update with Sarah I will look out for that.
Overall the work has been great. For Thanksgiving we got to
play a ton of sports with the stake and other missionaries it was so much fun!
We played soccer with the Spanish branch and they totally scooled us but it’s a
lot of fun to get into sports again. That is for sure something I miss doing
all the time. After I was so sore since we really only get to play once or
twice a month I was in pain but so worth it! Then we took time to
ourselves and got to then eat dinner with the Eves family. Their son went on
his mission recently so it was great to have it with them. We then had a blast
hanging out with the sisters which is way fun since there is only 6 of us in
our zone.
I have loved being here still in k falls even though it
snows haha. I have been alive still so all is well with the weather. I have
learned so much with Sister Stover already and she is seriously my best friend
and we talk about everything. So life is great here. Anyways. That’s really
about it with the news. Nothing too major has happened besides
thanksgiving.
I don’t have any news about the mole but i will call and see if there is a update.
I don’t have any news about the mole but i will call and see if there is a update.
I sure love you guys so much! I can’t believe it’s already December!
CRAZY! Can’t wait to see you in 25 days! You’re the best! LOVE CAT
Fun Pics
Hot Chocolate
No comments:
Post a Comment