Just letting you know the surgery went well. I got a little print out
so I will email that to you. I got 7 stitches and they found two other
moles that they are concerned about. They will need to do surgery
again after the holidays so depending on if I stay I pray and trying
to ask president if I can still have doctor Trejo do the procedure.
Transfers are DEC 28 so if I move I am asking if I can travel down to
have doc Trejo still do it since I would feel more comfortable with a
doctor I already know instead of a random doctor. But that's if I get
transferred so we will see.
Everything is great though. I am in pain but I have Ibuprofen to use
and lots of bandages to use to protect it from gross sweat and odor. I
get stitches out in about 10 days so that means I may smell but like
dad said to doc Trejo I will just use Frabreeze as deodorant. ;) I love
you and will write again Monday :)
Love Cat

No comments:
Post a Comment