Note: I have no idea what STLS or MLC is! Your guess is as good as mine.
December 8, 2014
Hey mom so I go in for surgery tomorrow all is well It will
be another great adventure. I should be fine though. The office will keep you
posted. I am having Doc Trejo check out more moles that are around that area to
be sure so we will see.
I did get the package thank you so much!
This week will be short there has been amazing times, fun
times and disappointment. We Got to go to missionary leadership committee
meeting in Eugene which was a blast with everyone. I get to see most of my
companions there since a lot are STLS so it was fun to see them. We got to go
out finding as a whole committee all at once for 15 minutes and we saw so many
miracles come from that. We just flooded this one area and were able to share
the gospel to so many people in that little time. Its amazing what you can do
with a small amount of time. Then we got to teach at Zone training meeting everything
we were taught at MLC so that was fun!
Yesterday a man who is supposed to get baptized this Saturday
bore his testimony and it was amazing! Sadly it may not happen due to some
issues with commandments but He has such a great heart and does love the
gospel. It’s just hard when you fall back. As a missionary that is the most disappointing
thing when someone is getting baptized and then they break a commandment for
whatever reason. But we are to be patient loving and continue to help them
along the way. We aren’t sure if he will still be getting baptized sadly but we
hope things will turn around somehow and we will get him back on tract.
Sister Stover my amazing comp is the best. WE have so much
fun together. I see how even though she is not me and I am not her and we have
out differences. She is still amazing and so much fun to be around. She is like
my best friend. I have learned so much from how humble she is and understanding
and willing she is. She knows she has weaknesses and isn’t afraid to let it be
known but she admits she is working hard on them and she is so strong in her
testimony of the gospel and how it truly can change people. So overall i have
loved being here in KFALLS. it is amazing :)
I love you guys so much an hope you have a great week!
LOVE SISTA FLETCH
LOVE SISTA FLETCH
Cutest Missionary EVER!!
Knowing Cat, the "goofy" pic was her idea!
All of the Oregon Eugene Mission Sister Leaders.
Slept during car ride home from Eugene, OR Leadership Conference.Wingers in Klamath Falls
No comments:
Post a Comment