Monday, March 30, 2015

Medford, OR March 15, 2015 Email from Trina Brumble, who is a member in the Ward where Catherine is serving.

March 15, 2015
Hi Sister Fletcher,

We attended a baptism with your sweet daughter today, and I thought you'd like to see some pictures!

​We love having Sister Fletcher in our ward! I was just talking to my aunt last week, who is in charge of the temple grounds and some recent significant renovations. Sister Fletcher has had several chances to help with the grounds work, and my aunt was telling me how much she loves Sister Fletcher's unfailingly positive attitude. My family agrees!

​Sister Fletcher​
 and
​Sister Slater
 are coming over Monday for breakfast and laundry. Are there any home recipes or favorite foods I can surprise her with?

Thank you for sharing Sister
​Fletcher 
with us! We love her bunches!

Trina Brumble
 

 
Here's a sneaky picture of the sisters doing their emailing right now in my living room! We love your daughter!
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. This is the BEST post - knowing she is noticed and appreciated by those around her warms my heart.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog