March 23, 2015
Hey mom,
Not too much happened this week.
It's also a new transfer. Sadly it's
my last. Sunday I went crazy! I was sitting in sacrament meeting and the lady
speaking completely lost me and my mind was wondering. Well so much flooded my
mind of the future it made me panic and I just lost it. I prayed during the
meeting for help and to help me refocus. Right then I was reminded of what someone
told me, when you get stressed. "All I have to do next is.." And it
helps to refocus to the present and push away the future. I was so overcome
with peace knowing everything was going to be okay and I just got to take
things one step at a time. My new companion is Sister Vance and has been out
for about half her mission. I really want to make it an awesome transfer with
her. I want to do all I can to help her love this area and love her mission. So
far I am doing good. I am on the go and ready to run. So we shall see how I do
each day and hopefully it will continue to work out.
I love you mom and thank you so much
for your awesome energy and love. Miss you tons!
Love Cat
Pictures RS Activity and Temple Service
At the temple we got to paint the sign how cool is that!
I love OREGON
Working on the temple sign






No comments:
Post a Comment