Tuesday, February 25, 2014

February 24, 2014 Coos Bay, OR



February 24, 2014
I am so glad things are going great with the temple celebration. I am excited for that all to happen. I am so glad the missionary work is good in the ward! Keep it up.   It’s such a blessing to have a ward that is missionary minded. Ours is doing better with that but always a work in progress. Sounds like you got a lot of great activities lined up to help so many great people.  I look forward to hearing more about how it all goes. Tell Emma and Lizzy congrats as well for me, on the Cinderella play.
Things are going great here.   I am loving this week! We had a great experience about talking to everyone. Our president said he wants us to get out of our cars and talk to all who is walking along the streets. So last week we saw a lady who is carrying groceries and we drove by her. As we went by I felt we should go walk and help her carry those groceries. So we turned around, parked our car and walked up to help her. Turns out we parked in front of her house but we helped her carry them to the door and talked with her BF that was there for 20 minutes about religion and he is now a new investigator. We then later saw a lady walking her dogs and we parked and asked if we could walk with her. We had such a great conversation of church and members and it was great. She wanted to stay with the church she is with but loved talking with us and had a blast :) We at least planted some seeds. We then had great times doing some finding and got more people to teach and also found new less actives that were lost and are teaching them. So thank you for your prayers.   We are having such great success and it’s been a blast with Sister Crosgrove.   She is so awesome! :) I hope you all have a great week! Keep up the great work! Remember us set apart missionaries are only part time and the members are the full time missionaries because you are always going to be there for the people in that area :) LOVE YOU! 
LOVE YOUR FAVORITE MISSIONARY! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog