Feb 3, 2014
Things are going great here. My new Companion is Sister
Crosgrove from Utah. She is just so great I love her. We are a lot alike and
that has it’s up and down sides and I have only seen good So hopefully it will
be a great transfer with her. I know it will. I am excited to have her as my companion. She
is very hard working and we are doing some great work. It’s hard when transfers
happen and companions come in and out of an area because the people have a hard
time letting go of the old one so the work has been a little bit of a rough
transition but we are going strong and going to do all we can to share the
Gospel with all and help them work towards baptism. Sister Crosgrove is doing
great with the transition and is on top of knowing the area and the people and
the ward.
We had a baptism on Saturday so that was great! We had a great time and it was very special for her.
We had a baptism on Saturday so that was great! We had a great time and it was very special for her.
Nothing too crazy has happened I will say. We had a few
people really get mad for us knocking at their door and it was a bit of a shock
of how they treated us but it is normal for missionaries to have moments like
that. We do have a one eyed cat who follows us around our apartment. I strongly
dislike cats so I am always running away from it and it tries to catch me haha
it’s funny but yet creepy...
Our ward has made a lot of changes with different presidency
and such so we have a great new ward lined up for us. We also got a new ward
mission leader. He just moved into the ward so it will be great to get to know
him. He is awesome though. President Young challenged the whole mission
starting now to study on the atonement of Christ and his life on earth till
Easter Sunday. Then to write a 15 minute talk about what we learned and studied
and send it to him. I think it’s because He is getting released this summer and
wants something from all the missionaries so that will be nice to give him. I
challenge all to do this though by Easter. I think it will be great to prepare
for Easter to learn about our Savior and all that He has done for us and to get
to know him better and understand him more clearly. It will be great to do this
challenge I know that by doing this each of us will gain a personal witness
that He is our Savior and have a growing personal relationship with Him. . I
miss everyone so much!
LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH! HAVE A GREAT WEEK! :)
LOVE
SIS FLETCHER
Catherine, Meredith, Sis Crossgrove
Catherine, Meredith, Sis Crosgrove
Catherine, Sonya, Meredith, Sis Crosgrove






No comments:
Post a Comment