Thursday, January 15, 2015

Klamath Falls, OR January 5, 2015 Work of Salvation and Basketball Divas



January 5, 2015

New Year's Eve we got to sleep in because we had to be in our
apartment by 6:30 so that was a huge awesome miracle. As missionaries
we are always tired so when we get to at least go to bed a little
early it makes a small difference :) on New Year’s we got to watch "How
To Train Your Dragon 2", it was awesome! My comp and I cried of course
because I am such a wimp when it comes movies. Haha but we all loved
it. Then after we got to have a huge nerf war in the gym and it was
pretty legit! Super awesome and intense with everyone.
The work has been going pretty well. We are working still on this one
family to get baptized but sadly she kinda fell of the face of the
earth. Her phone is disconnected and isn't home yet from vacation so
we hope to get in contact with her soon. We have another baptism
coming up for this 10 year girl and her brother who is 8 we are way
excited for them. Their direct mom wouldn't let them for the longest
time and but after some fast and prayer she softener her heart and is
letting them. It will be great.
Sister Stover and I love being together. We have been really working
together on teamwork and loving each other more and more. She is
seriously a rock and so awesome. She is one of my companions who has
truly made a impact on me and my mission. She just is so real and
always there and a great listener. She has a strong, strong testimony
and super amazing with the spirit. I just love being with her so much
and I know without doubt she and I are supposed to be companions.
This morning was super fun! We got together with the elders at 5:30 in
the morning to play some basketball. Sister Stover and I really got
intense. We can't block the elders so her and I block each other. And
there were some parts where we are going at it I felt like Sarah when
she was in her games. It was a huge blast. And boy it was the greatest
work out!
So even though it's getting harder towards the end I am still going
strong and having fun and finding teaching and baptizing the world!
It's great! I love you all so much have a great week and live life to
its fullest! :)
Love Cat



Bowling with the Elders and Sisters



This awesome girl named Jolie who just returned from her mission. She
was here for a few days and came to lessons with us. She is our new
best friend. Sadly now in Utah going to UVU but super awesome still

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog