June 2, 2014
I am staying in central point
with Sister Shirley!! We are excited to
have another transfer together and see what more we can do.
I would like to share with you something that has really changed me
and shaped me for my life. So Sadly on the mission I have felt
feelings of home that I wish to not have. Feelings of what it will be
like to come home, what I will do when I come home, what education I
will do, counting the days at times of when I finish. I wish to not
have those. I feel those are things Satan are imputing in my mind at
times to get me to feel home sick. I have prayed for sincere help to
get me out of the phase. I think it's because now looking at where I
am, I am just about half way on my mission. I don't know if these
feelings are normal when you hit this point but I sure don't like it
and want them to go away. They do most the time after I pray and get
going with the work. I just want to devote my time to The Lord now. I
have eternity with my family and friends. I have time to get an
education, I have a life when I get home. I won't always have Oregon,
nor will I always be a set apart missionary serving The Lord. I must
remember that this time now I only have "4 minutes" (by bishop
Stevenson) I must not waste a single second. I must live each moment
with no regrets. Live to the fullest wasting no time. Our lives are on
The Lord's time. I repented wasting my time before my mission watching
hours of net flicks and movies. I see now that there is so much more
things I can be doing than wasting the life he gave me on worldly
things. I will live my life at all times and all things and all places
serving him and others. Living a life with purpose and with a vision
of where I want to go. I am grateful for my mission and how it has
opened my eyes to this concept and many great lessons I need to learn
to help me live more according the will of my Heavenly Father.
I thank my parents who have supported me and taught me well. I am
grateful for my friends who have always had a big influence on my life
and always helping me make important choices. I am grateful for my
siblings who have gone through these things before and I can rely on
them and look up to them for the great example they set for me.
I know The Lord has much in store for all of us. Each individually and
I know that we must consider not wasting any time. We must live with
full purpose and with an eye single to the glory of God who is our
loving Heavenly Father, creator of all things. Hope you have a great
week. I love you tons.
have another transfer together and see what more we can do.
I would like to share with you something that has really changed me
and shaped me for my life. So Sadly on the mission I have felt
feelings of home that I wish to not have. Feelings of what it will be
like to come home, what I will do when I come home, what education I
will do, counting the days at times of when I finish. I wish to not
have those. I feel those are things Satan are imputing in my mind at
times to get me to feel home sick. I have prayed for sincere help to
get me out of the phase. I think it's because now looking at where I
am, I am just about half way on my mission. I don't know if these
feelings are normal when you hit this point but I sure don't like it
and want them to go away. They do most the time after I pray and get
going with the work. I just want to devote my time to The Lord now. I
have eternity with my family and friends. I have time to get an
education, I have a life when I get home. I won't always have Oregon,
nor will I always be a set apart missionary serving The Lord. I must
remember that this time now I only have "4 minutes" (by bishop
Stevenson) I must not waste a single second. I must live each moment
with no regrets. Live to the fullest wasting no time. Our lives are on
The Lord's time. I repented wasting my time before my mission watching
hours of net flicks and movies. I see now that there is so much more
things I can be doing than wasting the life he gave me on worldly
things. I will live my life at all times and all things and all places
serving him and others. Living a life with purpose and with a vision
of where I want to go. I am grateful for my mission and how it has
opened my eyes to this concept and many great lessons I need to learn
to help me live more according the will of my Heavenly Father.
I thank my parents who have supported me and taught me well. I am
grateful for my friends who have always had a big influence on my life
and always helping me make important choices. I am grateful for my
siblings who have gone through these things before and I can rely on
them and look up to them for the great example they set for me.
I know The Lord has much in store for all of us. Each individually and
I know that we must consider not wasting any time. We must live with
full purpose and with an eye single to the glory of God who is our
loving Heavenly Father, creator of all things. Hope you have a great
week. I love you tons.
Catherine and Sister Shirley


No comments:
Post a Comment