Monday, June 30, 2014

June 9, 2014 Central Point, OR



June 9, 2014

This week has been hard. There is someone who is for sure having things way worse. It’s been a growing experience though for me.
I have been struggling because I have been feeling like I don’t have a lot of support when I do what I am supposed to and do more. We were asked in a recent missionary meeting to take the revelation we learned and received from president and from the meeting and bring it to our wards. We are over 2 and are working with 2 different sets of elders. Working with other missionaries are wonderful and a true blessing but it does have its trials at times. They are wonderful hard working elders. I just feel although we are not working in harmony in our area like we should and the work is separate sometimes. There are moments when we have 2 different opinions about the work. It happens though. Areas are not perfect nor are missionaries.
I read in a talk can Stand as a Witness. It hit home run for me. The talk is about standing up for our beliefs and such and standing for Christ and being that example. It’s directed for the YW but applied to me in many ways. It brought comfort to me that Iknow Heavenly Father is proud of me and Christ supports me along with my loved ones at home. I know my companion does even though she doesn’t say much. It’s hard of course but hard things help us grow into who we need to become and what we need to do. I am grateful for that and know that this experience will help me much later in life. Thank you so much for all your support dad and for many others. That is really what I turn to and rely on when it does get hard and I feel alone. I have you guys and my heavenly family. I don’t want to make it sound like I am complaining and saying the elders are bad. They are great we all are our own people and make mistakes and aren’t perfect. I share this to express what I have learned this week and how even though we face hardships, feel alone, or have no support. We always will have someone if we look hard enough and of course we will always have our Savior and Father in Heaven. 
I love you tons and I am grateful to have a family like you guys. Not many people have that. Everyone has a story. I am so blessed to have you and Miss you and love you all tons! Have a great week and be safe! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog