October 13, 2014 BED BEGS...OH MY!
Hey Family!
So yes it is supposed to snow in the next week so I really
think I will die here! It’s crazy! Mom a thought came to mind. Instead of
spending so much money on snow stuff when I probably won’t need it when I get
home because I refuse to ever live in snow. Could you see if anyone in the ward
that would have a heavy duty maybe cute if possible to lend me for just this winter?
I may not even stay all of winter if I get transferred. And see if anyone who
is a size 8 8 1/2 in shoes that would defeat the snow here? Let me know as soon
as possible. K falls is kind of small town so not much here but we are going today
to see if there is anything but let me know Asap is anyone would be willing to
lend me winter gear just for a small amount of time. Thanks so much!
OH
maybe include my one white winter coat. That would help but if not I will try
and see what I can find here. I will need these things those ASAP due to October
snow storms here!
Sister McCleary and I were thinking today about how when we
got out calls to OR that everyone said, Oh it gets like only 80 and low 40
degrees and rains a ton!
LIES!!!
It gets to the hundreds in Central point during the summer and snows here! Thanks
for the prep guys! That’s okay though sister M is from Utah and knows how it’s
done so I will strive.
I
don’t my address at the moment but if you call the mission office they can look
it up for you. I do ask though you and every family member to please not send
letters to my direct address. Mail is getting lost and Transfers are crazy.
Sarah probably sent her letters to my Eugene address and I won’t get those for a
while now. Only send packages to my direct please. It just lessens the risk of
me not getting it.
Mom
I will read your journal entry and share next week about it! :) Thanks for
letting us read it!
So K falls...
When I first got here we were not able to stay at our
assigned apartment due to it being sprayed by chemicals to get rid of bed bugs. We moved in on Tuesday though because they
said it was taken care of...
On Wednesday night I was about to go to bed until I looked
in my bed a found a dot moving. I looked closer and guess what...
The problem of bed bugs were still there. I looked at my
sheets more and found 5 more...
I must say I was in shock. I heard about these bugs but
never thought I would deal with this problem. We called the mission office
and they told us we had to wash EVERYTHING!! So we put all of our stuff in bags
and got a pair of pjs that were not infected. We then slept on the floor of the
other sister missionaries’ apartment that night at 12 pm....
We then talked with some members and they told us of a bug
guy that was a member of the LDS church and was #1 in the state to get rid of
bed bugs. We told the office right then and got him over there the next day.
The bug guy was not active in the church but when he talked with us he was
hilarious and actually didn’t charge us for is service. He loved the feeling
that was there and the uplifting quotes and pictures on the walls he felt the
spirit. HOW COOL!! At least something came out of the bed bugs.
Love Sista Fetch



No comments:
Post a Comment