October 20, 2014
Hey family,
So it hasn’t snowed yet. But high chance this week. Sister
McCleary is taking me shopping today to find good boots. A member gave me a
heavy duty coat which was nice so I am good on that.
What Sister Training Leaders do is work with the zone
leaders and help missionaries in the zone. We are mainly over the sisters though. We go
on exchanges with them once a week. We work with 2 other sets of sisters. They
are all wonderful and it’s so much fun to switch companions and see what we can
learn from each other. The last exchange we went on was amazing! I learned how
to love someone no matter their circumstance or struggles or flaws. We are to
find the good in others and make the best of things. See the positive of the
situation. :)
For Halloween, it’s on district meeting day and we want to
get together with the zone leaders and the sisters will be elders for the
meeting and they will be sisters. They are down with it but we aren’t sure if
it will get approved. Fun idea though! It’s the thought that counts!
We are still struggling with bed bugs. We moved back into
our apartment today and see if they are gone for good. We are slowly just bringing
our sheets to sleep on and a few clothes. When you get bed bugs you have to
wash everything that could have been contaminated. So to make sure we don’t
have to wash everything again we are slowly making our way back home there. Got
to love the adventures here!
Yesterday sadly I was super sick. I haven’t gotten this sick
in a while but it happens. Let’s just say I don’t have much memory of what
happened at church. After church I knew I wasn’t gonna be able to do lessons
due to being so out of it and didn’t want to get others sick. We came back to
the apartment and I pretty much passed out for 2 hours. I think I took about 10
pills last night kinda crazy but I woke up feeling a lot better. Still Ms.
STUFFY but I am able to function which is a bonus!
Anways, so that is about it. I hit my year mark on Thursday
and sister McCleary and I was to celebrate by burning leggings. We will see how
it goes. I will take pics!
Well I love you tons! Over all life is good.!
OH we got to see Meet the Mormons on Friday after interviews
with president. IT WAS SO COOL AND GOOD! Cool fact. They will be using that
video as a teaching tool. President said they will divide the video clips up
individually so we can use them to help others relate and learn more. The work
of the Lord is Hastening its crazy! SO COOL!
LOVE AND MISS YOU!!
LOVE SISTA FLETCH
No comments:
Post a Comment