SIDE NOTE: It was so nice for Catherine to celebrate her year mark with Sister McCleary because they both were celebrating. They were MTC companions and started their missions at the same time. For friends not of our faith, usually when a missionary hits their year mark they burn something...tie, shirt...for Catherine and her companion they decided on leggings. Read to see how that turned out!!!
October 27, 2014
Hey family,
I did get plenty of winter stuff from members and boots from
ross for 25 bucks so all is well.
Being a Sister Leader Trainer is great. I love working with
the sisters and helping them. Some are struggling and it’s been a blessing to
be there for them and help them in this hard time.
Sister McCleary is great. I love working with her. We for
sure have lived very different missions. Hers very strict and mine I guess not
as strict. It’s been great though learning from her and seeing what I can take
from her skills and apply them to myself.
We celebrated out year mark on Thursday! We tried to burn
tights and boy was that a fail. We then tried a sock and I burned myself... I
am fine. But nothing would really burn so we just used a star on a stick thing
and that caught fire it was awesome!
We then got locked out of our apt last night... We had our
neighbors who are all college students help us. One of them rock climbs and
climbed up the front side of the house and tried to get through the window but
it was locked. We then tried the back side. THIS GUY WAS SPIDER MAN! He just
climbs up like it’s nothing with little help. He had to use a knife to cut the
screen and then crawl in from the window. Kind of weird a guy was in our apt.
but it was so needed and a huge help. We plan to make them cheese cake in
thanks!
Then today we officially moved in. We have been living in
our suitcases due to the bed bugs but we think we are good now and got our apt
fixed up and looking good.
So Life is great here in K falls. I love every bit of it.
Besides the Cold. Sister M is set that the reason I am in kfalls is so that I
am prepared to one day live in UTAH. She will keep dreaming with that one. I
love my AZ heat. But we will see what the future holds one day.
I love you tons so much! Sure hope your well.
Hey mom Sister M thinks she has celiac and she has no symptoms
like you. How is that going for you? Any advice for her she is just worried
because she was once told she had it but brushed it off but wants to be tested
again. We got blood work done today and we will find out later if she does but
anything that may help her?
Have a great week! LOVE YOU
LOVE SISTA FLETCH
Burning of the LEGGINGS
No pics of the failure!
I'm assuming these pics were done after the burning failed and the hose was to douse the fire.
No comments:
Post a Comment