March 10, 2014
Well, your wish came true! I got transferred to the Medford Area called Central Point. I am right by the temple. Nice prediction though...you are spot on.
I am on my way to my new area. I will be doing follow up training with Sister Dougherty who has been out for 6 weeks. I am sad to leave Coos Bay. It will always be like home to me. I can't wait to one day show you guys the amazing place it is!
We had great success last transfer. Sister Crosgrove is truly an amazing missionary. I love her to death and I know she will do a great in Coos Bay.
Soon Coos Bay will have over 5 baptisms. I am sad I won't be there for them but the fact that people have come so far to hear about the gospel and how they want it in their lives is the greatest reward.
Our zone in Coos Bay is the leading zone in the mission and I am glad I got to spend 5 months there help leading it. Central Point will be different but I want to change the work so that our area gets on top of things. In Coos Bay we have a board filled with names of people we are teaching. We had appointments every hour. Well, apparently that's not normal. That it's rare for an area to have that. So, it will be hard but I want to see Central Point grow like I saw Coos Bay grow and its possible with the Lord's help. I can't wait to tell you more. I love you and miss you! Have a great week! Love Sis Fletch
Transfer day. New companion Sister Dougherty.
Transfer day. Catherine with a sister missionary
No comments:
Post a Comment