March 17, 2014
Hi Family,
I am serving right now by the temple which is so great. We even go to go do service inside and we got a private tour with a member who is part of the staff. He showed us the whole operation and we got to go on the roof and see a great view of the Angel Moroni. It was one of the greatest opportunities I have had and will forever remember..
I am training, Sister Dougherty now, a 6 week missionary. It has its hard times but I love it and love her. She is a convert. Her dad is not a member and mom lives in LA and so it's a little hard on her but she really has such a love being out here and a light, knowing the gospel is true. She is such an example to me. I have learned so much from her.
It's like Utah here. Lots of great members. Weather is like AZ. I love it though. I am truly blessed to be here and know God has a plan and all works out. My 6 month mark comes up this week! Pretty crazy! Before we know it, I'll have less than a year left. I love being out here though. I can't wait to one day show you this paradise. I love you so very much.
Sister Fletcher
Catherine and Sister Dougherty at the Medford Temple.

No comments:
Post a Comment