March 24, 2014
President Cooper is AMZAZING! What an honor it was to have
met him. He was so spiritual at Zone Conference and it really was one of the
most amazing meetings I have been to. So much revelation was given to us for
our area I was astonished!
My companion is amazing! Training her has been such a great
experience and a privilege. I am so thankful for her because I have learned so
much from her. As a trainer we really do learn more from our new missionaries
more than we can imagine. She is always on top of things and is bettering the
work so much.
We had a wedding this week so that an investigator could be
baptized in the next few weeks. It was so amazing to see them get married and
have been a part of that. I did her hair for the wedding which was fun. It
overall was just beautiful.
Sisters in our zone are staying in our apt because they have
a HUGE termite problem so we have 4 sisters now in our apartment and now we
have a carpenter ant problem so we are hoping that won’t make us all move. It’s
been an adventure here with the sisters! It’s been a blast! It’s gotten up to
75 degrees already and I LOVE IT! WE love walking everywhere so its great
exercise. Thanks again for all your love and support you do so much and I
really want to express my thanks for all you do. I will
be sending you a letter with some things I learned at Zone Conference so look
for that. It’s amazing! LOVE YOU!
LOVE SISTER FLETCH

No comments:
Post a Comment